Wednesday 20 August 2014

NEW VIDEO! Soft Neutral Smokey Eye and Nude Lip Combo

Hi lovers!
Today I filmed a new look for you all with help from the Australis Intensifeye (clever) Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Choc-A-Block. I featured this product on my last video (drugstore favourites) and decided that I should probably create a look with the eyeshadow quad, so here it is! I decided to create a soft smokey eye and a nude lip. Super simple and easy to do.

Here are the list of products that I used:

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
L'Oreal True Match in N2 Vanilla
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Australis Quad in Choc-A-Bloc
Blank Canvas Cosmetics Neutral Palette
Flamar Black Eyeliner Pen
Australis Mega Lash in Black
Ardell Demi Whispies (False Eyelashes)
Maybelline Lip Liner in 02 Nude
Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Pink Truffle

I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think below in the comments :) 





Love Katie
xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment