Sunday 17 August 2014

My current holy grail drugstore makeup products!

Hey everyone! (Or the two people who may actually read this blog)

I've had about 100 technical difficulties in the past 2 weeks and it's been a nightmare trying to record videos. If I've learnt one thing in recent times it is that I am extremely technologically challenged. Another thing I have learnt is that when technology refuses to work the way I want it to, I have a tendency to turn into the almighty Hulk.

Anyway! Things are working smoothly now and I filmed a short and sweet video about my current holy grail drugstore makeup products. I'll leave the video below for you to check it out.




I hope you enjoyed it!

Love Katie
xxx

P.S How's that embarrassing pouty face? It's hard to pose with cosmetics.


No comments:

Post a Comment